Guten Tag Lucas Vickers,
am Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2014 um 20:17 schrieben Sie:

> Sounds like ant won't work for me.  How are the release binaries
> built for the various operating systems?

Does the project provide some?! ;-) The only thing I can see are
source releases.

> I can give Maverick a shot
> but I'm worried all non-native (xcode, visual studio) solutions are
> going to lead me into a limitation.  I also know making xcode and
> visual studio projects myself are going to be far more time
> consuming than I have resources for at the moment.

Ant is capable of generating projects, although I didn't ever test
myself, or the old releases contain some which could be used as
templates. AFAIR we didn't add or rename files, therefore you may try
to simply copy new source files over to the old project files.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de