> Does the project provide some?! ;-) The only thing I can see are
> source releases.

Ha, that's right, isn't it.

> Ant is capable of generating projects, although I didn't ever test
> myself, or the old releases contain some which could be used as
> templates. AFAIR we didn't add or rename files, therefore you may try
> to simply copy new source files over to the old project files.

I do recall trying to copy and paste files and having it not work for me.
 I only manually edited a few header files to get C++11 support.
I guess I will put some more time into this tomorrow and perhaps I can help
support the project by providing my updates (assuming they work, of course).