Guten Tag Lucas Vickers,
am Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2014 um 21:11 schrieben Sie:

>  Ha, that's right, isn't it.

I didn't want to be rude, I'll only had in mind that there was a new
team forming around Log4cxx and I simply really don't know if there
are any official binaries out there. :-)

>   I do recall trying to copy and paste files and having it not work
> for me.

Most of those problems where because of bugs in 0.9.7 or 0.10.0, I had
the same problems years ago, but many of them has been fixed in trunk
in the meanwhile. Though I didn't had the chance to give it a try
myself, yet. I'm still working with my own 0.10.0 based project files
and applied patches.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--