    >> 5 years of > > really good experience.

    Dave> The FACT is that they have, so you are patently wrong.

You're not saying that being able to tick off the checklist of technical
requirements on a job ad should automatically guarantee you the job, are
you? Over the years I've turned down several people post-interview who, on
the face of it, matched every single technical requirement I'd listed in
the ad. What's wrong with that?

Jon