* Dave Hodgkinson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> What Greg said! Read what he wrote...he said they're not going to turn
> someone down with the experience. They have, at _least_ twice, maybe
> more.

if i wanted to express my opinion more formally, i might of stated it
along the lines of ...

   even though they state their requirement as 6 years of experience,
   they are unlikely to turn down someone with 1 or 2 years less
   experience, which however is excellent experience, solely on this
   basis

more anecdotally, you could have 7 years of excellent experience and
get turned down because you decided to masturbate during the interview
- i know this has lost me a few interviews over the years ;-)

anyway, i want no more part in this thread

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/