On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 05:55:17PM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> Excellent advice.  So, how about The Calthorpe Arms: the next 2 social
> meetings are going to be there, so it must be popular enough.  I also
> think I might know where it is, so that's good for me.

I was going to suggest whatever the next alternative pub on Kake's hitlist
is. However, I wasn't able to contact here before you sent this e-mail.

(So that we can experiment with finding alternative venues, as there are
reasons why some people think The Calthorpe Arms isn't perfect venue. It's
pretty good, but people can ways it might not be perfect)

Nicholas Clark