On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 10:26:57AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I agree it's fine.
> However, it is a moderately long walk from the nearest underground station.
> (it's managed to pick a sweet spot (a bitter spot?) moderately equidistant
> from three underground stations, so it's certainly an above average
> distance)

Also, I have been informed (by only one person) that it is a little
disabled-unfriendly and so I have not been along to a meet since they
started being held there.  Kate has tried to find somewhere better (e.g.
nearer to the tube station, loos on same floor as function room, etc.)
but none so far...

Also, if you say it is in a slightly dodgy area, I am even less inclined
to try to come along...

--
Natalie S. Ford   .................................   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.natalie.ourshack.org   ......   http://natalief.livejournal.com