On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 06:02:31PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> (So that we can experiment with finding alternative venues, as there are
> reasons why some people think The Calthorpe Arms isn't perfect venue. It's
> pretty good, but people can ways it might not be perfect)

The perfect venue is not possible, because there are disagreements about
what "perfect" means by everyone, and therefore you can't make it everyone's
perfect venue (because for one person it won't be, at least), and so it
isn't the perfect venue.

QED

Sod it for a game of soldiers, The Calthorpe Arms is fine. :-)

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002