On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 03:19:32PM +0000, Kate L Pugh ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thu 05 Dec 2002, "Natalie S. Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I know some MUA's can read and send HTML mail, but many cannot (mine
> > for example) [...]
>
> You seem to be using mutt.  Putting this in ~/.mailcap might help:
>
> text/html; lynx -force_html -dump %s|less

I have something pretty similar in my /etc/mailcap[1]. But, to be
honest, it's a complete waste of time. In all the time I've been
receiving email I don't think I've had more than three pure HTML
emails that haven't been spam.

Dave...

[1] The default configuration for RH now seems to be to configure
mutt to display HTML email using mozilla. We fixed that pretty damn
quickly and went back to lynx :)

--
  Drugs are just bad m'kay