Christian Hopps <cho...@chopps.org> writes:
I simply turned your question around and asked: should conforming

implementations be penalized?

[LES:] Are you claiming that the absence of an explicit statement
regarding support of MP for a given TLV  is equivalent to a
prohibition against sending them (which fails basic logic)?

Why did we explicitly define multi-part TLVs?

I agree we appear to not making any progress here. Perhaps it would be more
productive to have a discussion in a different forum like an interim or
something similar.

Thanks,
Chris.
[as wg-chair]

Gah, I meant "as wg-member"! However, the suggestion of a different forum could
probably come from the chair hat as well. :)

Thanks,
Chris.