Jim,
        the iso is available on the thinknic site:
http://www.thinknic.com/thinknic/about/cdimages.html
you want version 2.0 - this is current.
        the setup looks somewhat different from ltsp and i get lost in it
rather easily, but there is a discussion group on yahoo that deals with
cd based thinknics http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thinknic-tech/ and the
archive is somewhat searchable. i found many references to "modeline"
before i realized that the search kicked up all messages that had "mode"
and "line" in them. julius