On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:56:54 +0530, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> to extend the flame ;):
> it is true that putting several partitions makes it more secure, but will be
> a headache if you run out of space on one partition. So, why not use LVM? -
> I've come along a perl-script (one year ago already) which makes it possible
> to GRAPHICALLY resize your partitons, add new space, etc.

    Yeah, I just did a search.  Some company's taken it over, and the only thing I
found on Freshmeat was a 'beta' perl module that only allows viewing; the 'manager'
part is very beta, and hasn't been updated for about a year.

    Won'tcha go see it for yourself; you'll know what to look for. I need something
free; I'm broke.  Let me know what you find; I saw the screenshot, and it's
beautiful...just what I was hoping for.

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262