On Thu, 02 May 2019 14:19:42 -0700, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
>https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pcmanfm/+bug/1782984

Hi Walter,

when running Polyphone from command line this issue happens, too,
_but_ the app neither does crash nor freeze, it continues to work
without a noticeable issue.

Homepage:
https://www.polyphone-soundfonts.com/en/

Download page, including the source code:
https://www.polyphone-soundfonts.com/en/download

Link to the Ubuntu Bionic Beaver amd64 package:
https://www.polyphone-soundfonts.com/en/download/file/620-polyphone-2-0-1-ubuntu18-04-amd64-deb/latest/download?278e23df6085803871a9b87940862c23=1&return=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cucG9seXBob25lLXNvdW5kZm9udHMuY29tJTJGZW4lMkZkb3dubG9hZA==

I run it on Arch Linux, using the Arch community package:
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/polyphone/

To reproduce the issue create a free
account(https://www.polyphone-soundfonts.com/en/component/payplans/plan/subscribe)
just download a few sf.2 soundfonts some with a web browser and other
with the app's included browser, load them and convert them to sfz. Also
take a look at the features/tabs without using them. Soon or later it
should happen and it seems to provide a core dump, _while it still
continues to work without failure_. I've got no time for further
investigations, since I need to get audio work done. I just want to
inform about this.

Regards,
Ralf