On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 09:46:54PM +0200, Peter Kümmel wrote:

> Ok, here with the changes for cygwin, BUT I couldn't test it.

And here is the result of my tests. I uninstalled the bakoma fonts
from the Windows fonts dir and reinstalled the same fonts that were
giving problems with \kappa (with these fonts installed, I get a
hollow square instead of \kappa).

Without the patch, \kappa was again a hollow square. However, after
applying the patch, \kappa is still a hollow square. So the patch
doesn't seem to be working.

Initially, I thought that the problem was the addition of "_LyX"
to the file names, so I removed it but nothing changed. I also
ascertained that AddFontResourceEx rather than AddFontResource
was being called and even tried rebooting.

Just to be 100% sure, I also tried a mingw build and obtained the
same result.

--
Enrico