Uwe Stöhr さんは書きました:
To put it in the nutshell: Now LyX supports all you need, right?

Yes, I believe the core part is already implemented. Thank you very much.

# Our competitors (YKWIM) have been promoting their product in the Japanese market saying that its advantage is it can handle Japanese-aware latex's. It's good that we can stand on the same ground :)

Another problem is that these Japanese-aware latex's are usually compiled separately for EUC, JIS, SJIS and UTF-8 to suit users' environment. Now, default of "Japanese (non-CJK)" is to use EUC but this may cause a problem for users on Windows (SJIS).

Indeed, when I change the encoding to "JIS-plain" when the language is "Japanese (non-CJK)" on my EUC platform, lyx crashes when compiling a latex file, with an exception error (iconv_open(out_cd_): invalid argument).

This situation must be resolved, for example, either by stopping compilation when encoding is not suitable, or the best thing is to fix relation between the entry "Japanese (non-CJK)" and encodings at the configuration time (latex binary's encoding is fixed by the environment, so users need not change it). Can this be handled somehow?

Koji