Bo Peng wrote:
Well I think I do now but you're right, let's postpone this discussion until
you get some more temper :-)
Sorry for resuming (again!) the discussion.

I was in a pretty good mode until you accused me of not listening to
Richard carefully, which reminded me my frustrations in figuring out
how Richard's proposal works.

My intention was certainly not to accuse you of something or to make you loose your temper, it was just to state what I thought were facts.

 During the discussions, even repeating
what he had said could be me spreading confusions about his proposal.
I ended up limiting myself to only his core ideas listed on the wiki.
I am more than happy to know that you have some solid ideas about your
proposal. We do not have to discuss it now, but you can certainly
detail it on the wiki.
OK, good! :-)

Abdel.