Uwe Stöhr wrote:
rgheck schrieb:

But to use it for the docs I miss the possibility to customize InsetInfo's output. In the docs, menu names and shortcuts are in sans serif, icons have a uniform size of 80%. So I need a way to specify the output of the different InsetInfo types for the current document.

Can't you put an InsetInfo into a character style of the appropriate type?

This would do it, but I don't know how character style work currently. There is no menu entry for them and there is no UI to define them. Until we have this, I don't think I can use character styles in the docs, although I very much would like to.

Well, if you're going to leave InsetInfo until after 1.6, we can do this together. You can tell me what character styles you want, and I'll produce definitions of them that you can use. I've already done this for Customization, as you'll see if you look under Edit>Text Styles. Most of these just come from the logicalmkup module. The MenuItem one is custom for that file, but of course it could be used in others, too. That said, there's still a lot even in that file that could be moved over the charstyles.

rh