Am 15.07.2011 21:55, schrieb Marcus Kriele:

I noticed two additional bugs in the style preface (for svmono):

1) The style Preface has been assigned to the category "For Authors". This
could be appropriate for
the class svmult but not for svmono. I propose to use the category "FrontMatter"

Thanks, fixed.

2) Preface has an optional argument just as Foreword. But this is not supported
in LyX

Fixed.

I still don't get the sense of this optional argument. Can you please make a
proposal for the note?
Proposal:
The style "Foreword" has an optional argument that overrides the default text
("Foreword" in
English, "Geleitwort" in German etc.).

Thanks, now I got it.
I added a note after each foreword and preface in the template files.

>> The problem is that Springer redefines a lot in their cls-files. As
consequence Title* fails
>> when hyperref is used. I disabled it in the file and it works now.
>
> Should there be a note that warns the reader? I would imagine that most
authors would turn on
> hyperref to make their pdfs more versatile.

I added a note.

So I hope that we are finally ready with the Springer files. This was the biggest layout file project I ever started and I fear that nobody will really used them in the future. But we will see.
The new files will be part of LyX 2.0.2.

best regards
Uwe