On Monday 28 August 2006 17:50, Juergen Fenn wrote:
> Pupeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Is there some way to generate a better HTML file out of a LyX file.
> > Currently the export generates very old HTML, I need XHTML.
>
> I don't know what LyX exactly does nowadays because I still run
> v1.3.7, but you can convert to XHTML by exporting to LaTeX and running
> tex4ht
>
>   http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/mn.html
>
> on the LaTeX like this (adapt as you like):
>
>   htlatex myfile.tex "xhtml,0,fn-in,NoFonts,fonts"

Ok, I am trying to use it, but it seems to require a lot of knowledge of LaTeX
processing that I do not have. Do you know if there's an option to avoid
using CSS (to put the colors of the fonts IN the text itself) ?

> > <dl><dt>, etc.  Is that possible ?
>
> ? Please check your markup in LyX/LaTeX before converting.

What can I do about the markup in LyX ? Should I use something different than
LyX-Code ?
--
Pupeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (http://pupeno.com)