Miki Dovrat wrote:
Hi,

Do the features view/export HTML work in lyx 1.4.2?

They don't work on my lyx 1.4.2 Windows XP with MikTex 2.5 even though htlatex is installed and works via command line.

In html view, I get an error saying lyx can't find the file c:\tmp\lyxtmpdir..\lyx_tmpbuf0\myfile.html

In html export, I see that a dvi is generated in the directory but no html.

If I take an exported latex file and use htlatex in a command line window everything works.

So, does anyone know what is wrong? Using a command line is fine by me, however a little tedious.

Thanks

No, it doesn't work. It helps if you change your LyX temp and work directories found under Tools -> Preferences to a path without spaces
such as C:\Lyx142\worklyx or C:\LyX142\templyx. Then the conversion
progresses longer. Maybe it will be fixed in LyX143.

Regards,
Stephen