Pupeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>>   http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/mn.html

> Ok, I am trying to use it, but it seems to require a lot of knowledge of
> LaTeX
> processing that I do not have.

LyX exports LaTeX code that should compile all right. Only if tex4ht
does not process this code correctly, you have to have a look into the
LaTeX file. Conversion is always a tricky business. Converting LaTeX
doubly so.

> Do you know if there's an option to avoid using CSS (to put the
> colors of the fonts IN the text itself) ?

I don't know of such an option (which does not mean that there is
none). But if you don't want a separate CSS file you can insert the
CSS code into the head of your HTML file.

>> > <dl><dt>, etc.  Is that possible ?
>>
>> ? Please check your markup in LyX/LaTeX before converting.
>
> What can I do about the markup in LyX ? Should I use something different than
> LyX-Code ?

The only way not to get definition lists when converting to HTML is
not to input description lists in LyX. Given that the markup is
converted correctly.

For problems specific to tex4ht you should ask in comp.text.tex
because Eitan Gurari appears to follow the newsgroup.

Regards,
Jürgen.