>>Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:32:50 -0700
>>From: TechTonics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: Jean-Pierre Chretien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>CC: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
>>Subject: Re: HTML export
>>
>>Jean-Pierre Chretien wrote:
[...]
>>On native Windows, View -> Html, creates myfile.htm and LyX gives
>>an error message because it it looking for myfile.html.
>>Formatting is lost. No images are included. (htlatex does run)
>>This is if your lyx temp dir is in a directory without spaces.
>>
>>Cygwin doesn't run htlatex. If you run htlatex manually, it
>>produces myfile.htm which has to be renamed to myfile.html.

?? I get myfile.html here.
I guess that htlatex called from LyX fails because it works with full pathnames,
so zzmyfile.ps is now zzC:....myfile.ps. maybe there are other flaws.

>>Formatting is lost but it will include/display one of many .png images.
>>
>>IOW, View->Html, is close to completely broken on the Windows platform.

If what I say is true (basically, the lg file cannot run), it's a htlatex
problem rather than a lyx problem.
I use htlatex coming with proTeXt, may be it has improved since the packaging
(nov. 2005) ?

--
Jean-Pierre