Jean-Pierre Chretien wrote:
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:32:50 -0700
From: TechTonics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jean-Pierre Chretien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: HTML export

Jean-Pierre Chretien wrote:
[...]
On native Windows, View -> Html, creates myfile.htm and LyX gives
an error message because it it looking for myfile.html.
Formatting is lost. No images are included. (htlatex does run)
This is if your lyx temp dir is in a directory without spaces.

Cygwin doesn't run htlatex. If you run htlatex manually, it
produces myfile.htm which has to be renamed to myfile.html.

?? I get myfile.html here.
I guess that htlatex called from LyX fails because it works with full pathnames,
so zzmyfile.ps is now zzC:....myfile.ps. maybe there are other flaws.

Formatting is lost but it will include/display one of many .png images.

IOW, View->Html, is close to completely broken on the Windows platform.

If what I say is true (basically, the lg file cannot run), it's a htlatex
problem rather than a lyx problem. I use htlatex coming with proTeXt, may be it has improved since the packaging (nov. 2005) ?

One thing I tried is removing: originaldir,needaux under
Additional flags for the htlatex converter.

That fixed the problem of the html file appearing unformatted/no EOL,
and I no longer got that error message about the filename not ending
with .html (because it was created as .htm).

But still none of the .pngs are created for inclusion (the equations)
into the html output file. htlatex from the command line produces
quite a few .pngs representing the equations for the output .html.

Regards,
Stephen