On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
> On 08/13/2012 12:23 PM, Jane Shevtsov wrote:

>>> Is there more than one version of this file on your system? I.e., one in
>>> the
>>> LyX system directory and one in your user directory?
>>
>> There only seems to be one. And I know Lyx is using the file I edited
>> because when I renamed it as an experiment and tried to include
>> enumitem in a document, I got an error message.
>>
> The attached works for me.

But not for me. Time to reinstall Lyx?

Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov, Ph.D.

"In the long run, education intended to produce a molecular
geneticist, a systems ecologist, or an immunologist is inferior, both
for the individual and for society, than that intended to produce a
broadly educated person who has also written a dissertation." --John
Janovy, Jr., "On Becoming a Biologist"