On 08/13/2012 06:11 PM, Jane Shevtsov wrote:
Just to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid: the instructions say to put the cursor after the blue number in the enumerate-resume environment and choose Insert > Short Title. There's actually a gap between the number and the cursor, right?

So you are trying to add a "short title" in the enumerate-resume environment? In that case, the patch Guenter had posted doesn't address this issue, but rather something to do with Labeling.

If you look at enumitem.module, you'll see that it explicitly sets OptionalArgs to 0 for the Enumerate-Resume environment. This is because we are in effect forcing the short title to be "resume", which we have to do to get the numbering to resume. There's no way at present to add anything else to the short title.

Where are these instructions you mentioned?

Richard