Just as an FYI: you can achieve the same effect as the Enumerate-Resume
environment by using the Enumerate environment and putting "resume" in the short
title of the first item of the resumed section. (This assumes that you have the
"Customisable Lists" module installed or have otherwise loaded enumitem.sty.)
You can then add other arguments to the short title.  I discovered this is
necessary because the Enumerate-Resume environment does not inherit any optional
arguments from the previous enumerate environment. If I fiddle with label format
in the initial enumeration, I have to repeat those options in the short title of
the first item of the resumed list.

Paul