Josh, very well stated and I do find groups mode to be my preference,
but I can see where some would like the dom mode. I want an experience
as close to what my sighted counterparts get, so I can navigate more
easily to what they are wanting to show me. I found groups mode to
allow this more rapid means of navigation and a way to get around the
site quickly. I agree it is a personal choice and you just need to
find what works best for your needs.