Hello Chris and all:

Yes, I am a fan of more carrots and less stick if possible. Sticks are
easy to make though I do not know anyone who enjoys being hit by one
no matter how worthy or just the cause (grin).

The best way to accomplish what is desired is to reward apple for
their innovation with both financial and public support.

As a trainer there is nothing cooler than showing a parent a talking
ipod, having them purchase one for their child, having the child take
it to school and the child being queen or king for the day and
possibly longer (grin).

That is priceless and customer loyalty will be established forever
(grin).

And just think, people thought it just played music (grin).