Chris

Thank you for taking the initiative to start this discussion and for posting
the MS contact information. I will send them a note today. Last year I had
taken a quick look around the web and found the following MSDN Accessibility
Blog. It hadn't been updated in a few years and when I attempted to contact the
author my email bounced. I just looked again and see that a new post was added
by a new author last month so I'm going to try contacting them again.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/accessibility/

Cheers,
Bryan