Your welcome Brian, and it really does seem to have stirred up some emotions
here, good and bad.  But that is what mailing lists are all about and I think
some excellent points have been raised. I am serious about trying to take this
forward though.  It is worth a shot and hopefully as a collective (sorry for
going all borg  on you there ) can make a difference.