Hi,

After you've created, and added your music to a playlist go to it in the
sources table.  Then VO right arrow over to the music table and interact.  Each
song has  a checkbox. Just find the box and uncheck them manually or, after you
interact with the table press command A to select all then bring up the context
menu with VO shift M and select uncheck selections.

To create a new iTunes library hold down the option key while iTunes is
opening.  A dialog will ask you to choose or create a new library.  Pick
create.  Then all you have to do is just import only your christmas music.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296