Hi,

You should check to see if iTunes is making a copy of the music your importing
into your libraries.  If this is the case, Just delete the songs from your main
library so you don't have multiple files taking up space on your machine.  If
its not making a copy, just remove them from the library but keep the copy.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org