From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 5:58 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about making itunes playlists

I have no idea.

I would assume a library since you also have an option to export playlists. Why not export it and find out?

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Dec 21, 2011, at 2:19 AM, rdlaw wrote:

When I open the file menu and choose library then export is the text file that is created considered a playlist or a
library?
 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker"
 <rwalker...@gmail.com>