All.

I would raise a different slant on the whole discussion. No one took this up
before in one of my prior posts. This is a concept and please treat it as an
idea. If people want to discuss this off line to see if it could be actually
adopted. Then please let me know. I am more then happy to discuss.

A we all know Business only cares about the bottom line. Since this is the
situation. A solution to our problems is to become investors. So how can we as
a group become investors? Being individual investor will not have the same
impact as if we do it as a group. Let me put up some figures.

If 10 million people in the USA put $10.00 into a investment fund per month.
This would give the group $100000000.00 per month or 1.2 billion a year. If you
extend this to a international level and got another 20 million people. Then
the yearly amount grows to 3.6 billion dollars a year.
Having this type of yearly funds for investing into companies. Their attitudes
towards accessibility or what I would prefer to say Universal design will
quickly change.  Since this type of money could place the fund managers who
ever they are on boards of companies due to amount of shares held by the
investment fund.

Basically what I have outlined is a different approach of changing peoples
attitude by playing the same game. I believe there is at least 10 million or
more people world wide that could afford $10.00 per month. Of course there are
those who cannot. But they would benefit anyway. Before you shoot the idea
down. Stop and think about if we had as a community this type of money. What
changes could be done. The fund could be open to anyone who wants to help. It
could even be open to all disabilities. That makes the numbers bigger and
making the pool of investment larger. Investing into proactive companies like
Apple would ensure they continue doing there good job. Informing companies like
publishers that we will invest x million per month over the next x months if I
believe would quickly change their attitude.

So take off the blinkers everyone and see what this idea could do to change the
world of technology?

Ideas or comments are more then welcomed.

Sean