Hi,
This sounds like a very interesting concept and one much worth investigating
further, however, i want to put in my own 2 cents. I am not going to go into my
view of the whole access/disability situation, because it's so politically
incorrect and cynical that i don't think it will do good to vent it out on the
list, however, i want to ask: Are we unanimous about what constitutes
accessibility? I mean what works for me others claim doesn't work for them.
Take the scanner issue for example, where the opinion on this list is that the
Scangear utility is inaccessible, and yet i work with it if not on a daily
basis so at least once per week and i am totally blind. What i say is if we're
gonna invest money into companies to make them make their products accessible
we must think what the least common denominator of accessibility is. Some may
think some web pages are inaccessible whilst others think they're a bit messy
but not hard to work at all. Do you see where i come from?
/Krister