On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 08:59 +0200, ext Tim Teulings wrote:
> However it seems that anybody
> that looks for already existing applications for his 810 currently will
> not find them (if this package is also available for OS 2007 or 2006).
> That is at least more than "not nice" ;-)

Perhaps, although kind of makes sense considering that the device is not
yet in the market and the OS2008 is not available for public download.

However, we will create the OS2008 category very soon and before the
OS2008/N810 are out. This way developers can start uploading, SDK users
can try in the emulated environment and N810 proto owners can start
doing some real testing installing apps in a convenient way.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org