Once a gentleman on the west coast used my gmail address as his iTunes account email. Not sure what was in his head, but he insisted that would work just fine, and wouldn't fix it (for a couple of weeks). So I changed his iTunes password and locked his phone. Problem got resolved very quickly after that.

Cal Frye