On Wed, 10 Jun 2020, Ralph Seichter via mailop wrote:

* Hetzner Blacklist via mailop:

For the past few years, T-Online have been moving to a system where
they block all unknown IPs. [...]

This statement matches what I experienced. Freshly installed mail
servers (with matching SPF entries) were unable to send email to
T-Online until I contacted the e-mail address listed in the rejection
message and asked for unblocking. That never took longer than two
business days.

FWIW this matches my experience too. After setting up a new server (with an IP not present in any known list) the first time an e-mail was sent to a @t-online.de address I received the 554 error message.

I sent an e-mail (March 17th) and the response + unblocking came 6-7 hours later. Note that they don't refer to a "blacklist" (or "denylist" in newspeak..) but, in original version:

"Wir werden veranlassen, dass die Reputation dieser IP-Adresse in unseren
Systemen resettet wird."

so they "reset the reputation" :)

Scalable or not, the system works and they respond nicely and quickly.

Cheers.