On Tue, 11 May 2021 at 19:31, Michael Wise via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
> JMRP doesn’t send every email reported as spam to the sender.
> Last I heard, it was 1 in 1,000 or some such.
> This is to prevent listwashing, as should be obvious.

But what about SNDS "Complaint rate" and "Trap hits"? Are they about
all of the reports you collect or about the 1/1000 you send via JMRP?

In my case there was nothing at all in SNDS  (green , complaint <0.1%,
no trap hits for every day in the SNDS history), but still I got that
S3150. I've been mitigated when I opened the ticket but I have no clue
what was the issue so I can't fix anything.

If you have abuses that you don't want to shared (and I understand the
listwashing issue) I would expect you to put the counters in SNDS
anyway: am I wrong?

--
Stefano Bagnara
Apache James/jDKIM/jSPF