Dnia 12.05.2021 o godz. 02:58:44 Michael Rathbun via mailop pisze:

> Microsoft *SHOULD* (in my own personal opinion, and that of many others)
> provide the highest quality service they can, taking into account the needs of
> all involved parties.
>
> Microsoft *IS* in a business that takes none of that into account, at the
> level of basic decision making.  There is no inherent force in operation that
> will make them regard my or your opinion in the normal operation of a
> profit-making system.  There is no inherent force that will cause any of their
> decisions to be logical, practical or constructive, other than the impersonal
> cruelties of the marketplace.

Your second paragraph can be basically summed up that there is no economic
incentive for Microsoft to care about the quality of email service they
provide - right?

If yes, don't you agree that Microsoft should ;) simply stop providing the
email service at all? I think this would be better solution that keep up a
service that isn't working properly...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa