On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:08:37 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

>Your second paragraph can be basically summed up that there is no economic
>incentive for Microsoft to care about the quality of email service they
>provide - right?

Tochno.

>If yes, don't you agree that Microsoft should ;) simply stop providing the
>email service at all? I think this would be better solution that keep up a
>service that isn't working properly...

The IS is that if it's not dragging down the bottom line, no action is
required.  If it is not necessary to change something, it is necessary NOT to
change something.  My opinions (which are that a public nuisance SHOULD be
abated) are irrelevant.

Sixty years slogging through the capitalist jungle has left me with a few
occasional revelations.

mdr