On 4/15/22 10:48 AM, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:
What do you disagree with? The fact that *I* never sent email via IPv6 from
my server?

I disagree with the lack of caffeine and distraction that I had when i originally read your message. :-/

I mistook your statement as:

   Never use IPv6 to send mail at all.

As opposed to:

   Never used IPv6 to send mail at all.

The missing "d" really makes a difference.

*sigh*

/me goes to get more caffeine.

I guess I know better how my server is configured :)

I want to agree with you. But tt depends who you ask. Some vendors think they know how to run /your/ systems better than /you/ do. Bit, that's besides the point that you're making.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die