On 4/15/22 8:32 AM, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:
Never used IPv6 to send mail at all.

I strongly disagree with that statement. Both in the current veracity and the long term implications thereof.

 - I send a fair bit of email via IPv6 without any problems at all.

- I do have a select few destination domains that I have disabled IPv6 for.

I acknowledge that the current state of email over IPv6 is not as good as it is over IPv4. *HOWEVER* I think that it's /very/ /important/ that we actually use IPv6 for email because if we don't the current status quo will never get better. So for the health of the Internet we /need/ to use IPv6 for email.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die