On 4/15/22 9:09 AM, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:
How is my own VPS, that I pay for, that only I control and only I use to send mail "a free service that doesn't police users for email" ???

Your VPS doesn't sound like "a free service". But there is a chance that your VPS is with a VPS provider that has a ... questionable reputation. -- I speaking in the hypothetical as I've not looked. -- Thus you may be suffering from guilt by association (with your chosen VPS provider).

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die