lem wrote:

> > You're not wrong. Depends on email volume level and server config.
> > They're just so sensitive to reputation for IPv6 sends, though. Don't
> > even try without SPF and DKIM, and even then, get ready for some
> > possible pain.
>
> For well managed mail servers, supporting well managed mailing lists I see no
> practical difference between address families. I have visibility over a few
> boxes sending a few hundred thousand messages per day.

I see no reason to disagree with you. :)

The difference between your scenario and mine (and the scenarios of
people struggling) is that you're sending much more mail than me (and
the people struggling), I think.

You might be at the low end compared to how much mail Gmail sends, but
you're in rather a good spot as having enough email to send to build
up a good sending reputation. (Of course, it's not ONLY about
volume...but that is indeed part of it.)

Cheers,
Al

Al Iverson / Deliverability blogging at www.spamresource.com
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter at wombatmail.com/sr.cgi