Hello,

Grant Taylor via mailop wrote on 20.10.22 at 16:06:
Please forgive ~> humor my ignorance, but what does the imprint / impressum (?) /need/ to have in it?

not sure what Telekom actually asks for - but (as you can imagine, it's Germany :) things are quite regulated in the law. Depending on the kind of business, you have to provide various information, that could include VAT number, your chamber or supervisory authority etc.

There are actually websites offering "imprint generators" so you don't miss anything. It _is_ quite obscure and an everlasting legal discussion.

What I would assume, without knowing, is that Telekom would be happy with a name, street address (PO boxes are likely not accepted), phone number and e-mail address.

Not defending any policies or laws here, just trying to shed some light.

Florian