On Wed, 19 Oct 2022, Kai 'wusel' Siering via mailop wrote:

Am 19.10.22 um 21:28 schrieb Bernardo Reino via mailop:
 On Wed, 19 Oct 2022, Renaud Allard via mailop wrote:

 If you try deleting the impressum, please share your experience on what
 happens with t-online.

 Yup. I have another server for which I have to request whitelisting.. but
 it's a bit more difficult because the front page of the domain is the
 webmail (roundcube), so I have to figure out how to inject the Impressum
 there.

 Once I've managed that and they whitelist it, I'll try to remove the
 Impressum there (it's a less critical server I manage for a friend, so
 hopefully he won't notice..).

 Hopefully I can report in a few days :)

You are aware that people responsible for t-online.de do participate on this list, too? ;-)

I assume that, and that's OK..
.. if only in the interests of advancing knowledge ;-)