> No. I might as well reveal the actual domain names involved, since it's
> not particularly secret: it's "westfir.or.us" and "ci.westfir.or.us".

It's actually not that complicated. We want to see an SOA record for either
the domain OR the organizational domain.

We use the PSL to determine the organizational domain.

or.us is in the PSL. So the organizational domain seems to be westfir.or.us
.

Contrary to your original mail that does not have a SOA.

ci.westfir.or.us seems to have one though. So that should not have issues.

So if you make sure your organizational domains have an SOA (as you
originally stated you do), you should be fine.

-- Marcel