Surprisingly, most of the Spam that makes it through these days is
from Gmail. I'm not sure if they gave up completely on fighting the
spammers that sign-up but I'm always increasing the score assigned to
Gmail originating e-mails because of this.

99% of them are SEO offers and whatnot, surely it can't be that hard
to block this type of outgoing message.

Scott