Once a company reaches critical mass, they've been allowed to
think they can get away with the bare minimum, or, anything.

That's how MS got hacked and ... did nothing about it until Congress
stepped in and slapped them publicly.

Now, "security" is all that Satya Nadella is talking about at MS
apparently. Until then you needed to be an E5 subscriber to even view
access logs.

I don't like government intervention but these big guys can be
national threats due to their size and the effects they can have over
everyone else..

Scott